The United States is the third largest country in the world by population and one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations with large-scale immigration from many countries.
- Investors may work or live anywhere in the United States regardless of the location of the EB-5 investment locations;
- An investment fund could be from a lawful income, a gift, an inheritance or borrowing;
- Enjoy a rich and diverse environment: s multicultural history and diverse geographic regions and climates;
- EB-5 Investor Visa holders enjoy the same benefits as every other United States resident absent the right to vote;
- Great opportunity for life improvement and business investment;
- Dual citizenship is permitted.
EB-5 Visa for immigrant investors
- At least 21 years old;
- In good health;
- No criminal record;
- Due diligence check;
- Legitimate Source of Funds;
- Minimum Amount Requirement.