The United Kingdom, a great place to start a business and a safe place to live, is a developed country and has the world's sixth-largest economy by nominal GDP and is categorised as very high in the Human Development Index, currently ranking 14th in the world, and also one of the most popular countries in the world.
- Famous colleges and universities;
- London, the capital, is one of the world's leading financial centres;
- A Wealth-friendly nation;
- International direct flight to most of all big Cities in the world;
- Experience in business management and operation is not required;
- Dual citizenship is accepted.
UK Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Applicants must have at least £2,000,000 which should be held in a regulated financial institution and disposable in the United Kingdom;
- Within 5 years, the applicant must have invested not less than £750,000 of your capital in the UK by way of UK Government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies other than those principally engaged in property investment; and have invested the remaining balance of £1 million in the UK by the purchase of assets or by maintaining the money on deposit in a UK regulated financial institution.