With over 7,000 islands located in the western Pacific Ocean, the Philippines are endowed with rich natural resources: mineral, agricultural, and marine. The land is fertile and the climate ranges from temperate to subtropical, providing an environment for many plant and animal species. For example, its rainforests and extensive coastlines make it home to a diverse range of birds, plants, animals, and sea creatures.
Special Resident Retiree's Visa Program
- Making a money deposit in a accredited Philippine bank;
- Main applicant is at least 35 years old.
Special Investor's Resident Visa Program
- at least twenty-one (21) years of age and is willing and able to invest the amount of at least USD75,000 in the Philippines;
- The holder may reside in the Philippines for as long as his investment subsists;
- Only ownership of shares of stocks in existing or new Corporations shall be accepted as eligible forms of investment.
- Philippines is regarded as an ideal place for Chinese to start business or to give birth;
- Free economic system;
- No residency requirements.