Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Hungary has a highly developed road, railway, air and water transport system. Budapest, the capital of the state, serves as an important hub in the public transport network. The Danube river, one of the two main waterways, flows north-south right through the center of contemporary Hungary, and the entire country lies within its drainage basin. According to the WWF, the territory of Hungary belongs to the ecoregion of Pannonian mixed forests, including 10 national parks, 145 minor nature reserves and 35 landscape protection areas.
- No global tax;
- Business experience, the source of fund and language are not required;
- Children can enjoy the free education provided by Hungarian government, from primary school to university;
- Residence permit gives visa-free access to 101 countries including all Schengen States.
Residency Bond Program
The Residency Bond Program allows third country nationals (non-European Union citizens) to acquire Hungary’s residency permit through investing Euro250,000 in Residency Bonds with a minimum 5-year maturity issued by the Government Debt Management Agency. Investors who are granted with residency permit can further apply for permanent residency permit.
- Over 18 years old，no criminal record;
- Residency for applicant and all eligible family members.