Citizenship by Investment Program
The Republic of Vanuatu, land area of 12,000 square kilometers, the water area of 848,000 sq km, 98% of the people are Melanesian race. The national language of the Republic of Vanuatu is Bislama. The official languages are Bislama, French and English. 84% of people are Christian. Vanuatu is consisting of about 80 island (68 of them are inhabited). The largest one is Santo (also called Espiritu Santo), is a tropical maritime climate. Port Vila is the capital of Vanuatu. Vanuatu people mainly engaged in agriculture, the crop supply 65% people’s need in Vanuatu. In addition, fishery and animal husbandry is also one of the main economic activities. Tourism is also important in Vanuatu; this is the Government's basic source of income.
- Has a net worth of not less than USD 320,000;
- After one month of receiving “principle-in-approval”, applicant needs to transfer the investment a designated account;
- Provide non-criminal record from country of origin and resident country.
- Vanuatu passport holder enjoy visa free over more than 100 countries, including 28 European countries;
- Tax-free heaven and easily set up the offshore company, tax-free paradise in the South Pacific, no personal income tax, business tax, capital tax, real estate tax, inheritance tax, gift tax, and withholding tax, global tax does not apply too;
- Adjacent to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji Islands; bilingual English/French; Lonely Planet recommends it is one of the ten place in the world that must go visit. Vanuatu was named the world's happiest country for two consecutive years;
- Stably Political environment and sound legal system.