Citizenship by Investment Program
Turkey is a transcontinental country located in Southeastern Europe and Southwestern Asia bordering the Black Sea. Turkey has a strategic location controlling the Turkish Straits that link the Black and Aegean Seas. The capital of Turkey is Ankara where located in the middle of the Anatolian plateau. The population of Turkey is about 85 million people and its official language is Turkish. The weather is a temperate Mediterranean climate with four distinct seasons. During the year, the temperature usually varies between 4 ° C and 29 ° C. The time zone of Turkey is 5 hours behind Hong Kong and the flight time from Hong Kong to Istanbul is around 13 hours. Besides, the Turkish passport provides holders with nearly 110 visa-free destinations worldwide, including Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore.
Obtain one of the following investment options:
- Purchase real estate worth USD 250,000;
- Deposit USD 500,000 cash in Turkish local bank;
- Buy government bonds worth USD 500,000;
- Buy shares worth USD 500,000 in Turkish REITs or VCTs;
- Make USD 500,000 fixed-capital investment;
- Hire 50 employees.
- Speedy application;
- Can include family members as dependents: spouse; children under 18 years of age;
- No language requirements;
- No physical residence requirement in Turkey;
- No asset requirements;
- The properties can be sold after 3 years;
- Turkish citizenship can apply for a U.S. E 2 visa to enter the United States;
- Turkish citizen can work or do business in the UK with a Turkish business visa. After living in the UK for 5 years, the main applicant and dependents can apply for permanent residence in the UK;
- Turkish passport holders can enjoy visa-free access and visa-on-arrival access for more than 110 countries and regions, including Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, China, etc.;
- Turkey has the youngest population and is one of the most potential real estate investment countries.