Citizenship by Investment Program
Saint Kitts and the neighboring island of Nevis constitute one country, which is smallest country in the west side of earth. With its long history, rich culture, and growth potential, St. Kitts & Nevis is one of the most popular areas for investment in Caribbean Sea.
- Donate a non-refundable USD 150,000 donation to the Sustainable Growth Fund or investment of a minimum of USD 200,000 in an approved Real Estate Project;
- No criminal record.
- Tax-free status on foreign income, capital gains, gifts, wealth, and inheritance tax;
- The highest possible quality of life;
- A member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, the Caribbean Community the Organisation of American States (OAS) among many other international organisations;
- Dual citizenship is permitted;
- Travel visa-free to more than 130 counties, including the UK and many commonwealth countries;
- Citizenship for life, for applicant and all eligible family members.