Citizenship by Investment Program
Saint Lucia is an island nation in the Eastern Caribbean, is a picturesque tropical paradise that offers the dual benefits of modern facilities and equipment in a clean and rustic environment. The 616-square-kilometer island enjoys pleasant climatic conditions, tropical rain forests all year round and peaks scattered throughout the country. From 1958 to 1962, the island was a member of the Commonwealth of the West Indies. On February 22, 1979, Saint Lucia became an independent nation Commonwealth and Britain related. Saint Lucia is a hybrid jurisdiction, which means that it is based in part on the two legal systems of civil law and common law in Great Britain. Saint Lucia has been able to attract foreign investment, especially in the offshore banking and tourism industries, which is a major source of income for Saint Lucia. Manufacturing is the most diversified in the Eastern Caribbean and the government is trying to revive the banana industry. Despite the negative growth in 2011, the economic fundamentals remain stable, and GDP growth should recover in the future.
- Donate a non-refundable of USD100,000 Government Contribution to the National Economic Fund or invest at least USD300,000 from the permission Real Estate Project;
- No criminal record.
- Visa-free travel to more than 120 countries worldwide;
- Fast processing;
- No residence requirements;
- Recognition of dual nationality;
- Non-resident tax exemption policy;
- A member of the Commonwealth and its citizens has certain privileges in the United Kingdom or other Commonwealth countries.