Citizenship by Investment Program
Montenegro is a Mediterranean coastal country on the Balkan Peninsula in southeast Europe, north of Greece and across the sea from Italy. The area of the Montenegro is about 13,812 square kilometers, with a total population of about 630,000. The capital city is Podgorica. Montenegro has short summers and a warm climate, mostly sunny; the winters are long, very cold, wet, and partly cloudy. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from 0-29 degree Celsius and is rarely below -4 degree Celsius or above 33 degree Celsius. The time zone of Montenegro is 6-7 hours behind Hong Kong and the shortest flight from Hong Kong to Montenegro is about 16 hours.
- Make a contribution of Euros 100,000 to Montenegro government;
- Make an investment of Euros 250,000 to a designated real estate project (approved project on North of Montenegro), or Euros 450,000 to a designated real estate project (approved project on South of Montenegro), the property can be sold after 5 years;
- No criminal record.
- Speedy application;
- Can include family members as dependents: spouse; children under 18 years of age or unmarried children over 18 years of age who are financially dependent on their parents;
- No language, education, residence, business management experience requirements;
- Montenegro passport holders enjoy 123 countries visa free travel worldwide, including France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Norway and other Schengen countries, as well as Singapore, Russia, Hong Kong, China and Macao, China;
- Applicant can apply for an U.S. E-2 visa to achieve fast business residence in the United States;
- Friendly tax system, corporate profit tax and personal income tax rate is 9%, it is a country with a relatively low tax rate in Europe;
- Montenegro is a high social peace, safe, democratic country;
- Tourism real estate benefited from the rapid development of tourism and has grown rapidly;
- Montenegro is a candidate country of the European Union and has been included in the EU's eastward expansion plan;
- Montenegro uses Euro as the legal currency, and its investment assets are Euro assets.