Citizenship by Investment
Grenada is one of the smallest independent countries in the Western Hemisphere and a full and participating member of both the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS). Grenada’s main source of income is tourism. Grenada is also known as the “Island of Spice” being one of the world’s largest exporters of nutmeg and mace. Cinnamon, cloves, ginger, allspice, orange/citrus peels, and wild coffee are also important exports.
Investment of a minimum of USD 220,000 in an Approved Real Estate Project or a non-refundable USD 150,000 donation to the National Transformation Fund.
- Grenada passport holders can currently travel to over 110 countries, including the UK, South Korea, HK and Singapore;
- Dual citizenship is permitted;
- Citizenship is extended to spouse, dependent children (under 30), the applicant and spouse’s single and non-child siblings over the age of 18, the dependent parents and grandparents of the applicant and spouse ( No age limit);
- The application process is quick;
- No income, wealth or inheritance taxes;
- No requirement to visit Grenada.