Citizenship by Investment Program
Dominica was colonized by the French and British before finally obtaining independence in 1978. Bananas and other agriculture dominate Dominica's economy, and nearly one-third of the labour force works in agriculture. Dominica is a beneficiary of the Caribbean Basin Initiative (CBI) that grants duty-free entry into the United States for many goods.
- USD100,000 Government Contribution to the Economic Diversification Fund or invest at least USD200,000 from the permission Real Estate Project;
- No criminal record;
- Good health.
- Tax Free on Foreign Income, Capital Gains, Wealth, Gift & Inheritance Tax;
- Dual Citizenship is Allowed;
- Visa Free travel to more than 100 countries, including Schengen zone in Europe;
- No physical residency requirements.