Cyprus is an Island Republic in the Eastern Mediterranean, located at the crossroads of three continents, Europe, Africa and Asia.
It is a member of the European Union since 2004, a member of the Eurozone since 2008 and part of the British Commonwealth. Its legal system is based on UK common law, aligned with the EU Laws and Regulations. It has a highly qualified and multilingual workforce, modern telecommunications, two International airports, two ports and a good highway network. It is a relatively low operating cost country, while offering top quality services. Its economy is based on financial and legal services, tourism with over €3 million tourists visiting every year and shipping. It is the second ship management centre in the world with the third largest merchant fleet globally. Recently, significant reserves of natural gas and oil have been discovered in the offshore economic zone which will start generating the first income in 2018.
- An International business and financial center;
- Favorable low tax regime;
- Country rich in history and culture;
- Pleasant Mediterranean climate, beautiful beaches and an interesting landscape that combines sea and mountain;
- European standard of living with top rated hotels and restaurants.
Cyprus Investment Scheme
- Invest in a single residence of €2,0 million or multiple residences of any value with a total net price of €2,0 million, which must be kept for 3 years, apart from one residence or more residences of a minimum value of €500,000 which must be retained by the investor as his private residence;
- The investment properties may be rented to provide an income for the investor.
- Fast processing time, 3-4 months required to obtain Citizenship;
- Cyprus passport holders have the right to live and work anywhere in the 27 countries of the EU;
- Study in the EU for free or for special tuition fees applicable to EU students (depending on EU country);
- Travel visa-free to at least 157 countries, including the EU, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand;
- Dual citizenship is allowed;
- No language requirement;
- No need to reside in the country at any point in time;
- All family can obtain Citizenship i.e. main applicant, spouse and dependent children;
- Full Citizenship for life which can be passed to future generations by descent.