Citizenship by Investment Program
Cyprus is an island republic in the Eastern Mediterranean located at the crossroads of three continents, Europe, Africa and Asia. Member of the European Union since 2004 and member of the Euro in 2008, part of the Commonwealth. The legal system is common law and is consistent with EU laws and regulations. It has a high-quality, multilingual workforce, modern communications, two international airports, two ports and a good road network.
The population of Cyprus is about 949,000, and the capital is Nicosia. The climate is a typical tropical Mediterranean climate. The summer is hot and dry, with an average temperature of 28-35 degrees Celsius, mild and humid in winter, and a temperature of 4-10 degrees Celsius. Due to its mild climate, Cyprus is the most popular holiday destination. The time zone of Cyprus is 5 hours slower than Hong Kong, and the flight time from Hong Kong to Cyprus is around 21 hours.
- Investment purchase at least Euros 2 million net worth of residential properties. Property that was previously used in the Cyprus investment, the investment amount is Euros 2.5 million; For commercial real estate, a total investment of Euros 2.5 million must include a residential property of not less than Euros 500,000. Investor parents can also be affiliated applicants, but they must invest in a residential property with a net value of at least Euros 500,000. The investment must last for at least 5 years, and conversion of investment within the investment period must be approved by the Ministry of Finance; and
- Investors must donate Euros 100,000 to “Research and Innovation Foundation” and Euros 100,000 to “the Cyprus Land Development Corporation”, for a total of Euros 200,000.
- Speedy application;
- Cyprus passport holders have the right to live and work anywhere in the 27 countries of the EU;
- Study in the EU for free or for special tuition fees applicable to EU students;
- Travel visa-free to 157 countries, including the EU, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand;
- Dual citizenship is allowed;
- No language requirement;
- No residence requirement;
- Can include extensive family members as dependents: spouse; children under 18 years of age or unmarried children up to 28 years of age who are financially dependent on their parents; parent(s) of the main applicant who are financially dependent on the main applicant.