Citizenship by Investment Program
Antigua and Barbuba is an island country in Central America located between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. Nevis. The Antigua Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1939, and the Antigua Labor Party, which evolved from this union in 1946, participated in the election. From 1951 the Labor Party became a long-term ruling party and in 1981 Antigua and Babu reached an independent state in the British Association. The main economic source is tourism. Agriculture is mainly self-sufficient. There are also a few industries, mainly producing export products such as bedding, handicrafts and electronic devices. Antigua and Barbuda is not only an investment paradise, but also recognized as one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Obtain one of the following investment options:
- An investment of at least USD200,000 into one of the approved real estate projects (Two applications from related parties can make a joint investment);
- A contribution to the National Development Fund of a minimum non-refundable amount of USD100,000;
- An investment of a minimum of USD1,500,000 directly into an eligible business as a sole investor;
- A contribution to the University of the West Indies Fund of an investment of USD150,000 inclusive of processing fees for a family of Six (minimum number of persons for this option).
- Travel visa-free to more than 126 counties, including Canada, HK, Singapore, the UK and European;
- Full citizenship with passport is granted to the applicant and family;
- A member of the British Commonwealth which entitles Antigua and Barbuda citizens to certain privileges in the UK and other Commonwealth countries;
- Dual citizenship is permitted.